Representing Business Clients Throughout Northern New Jersey
At the Englewood, NJ law offices of Hartstein & Hartstein, our New Jersey corporate lawyers offer turn-key services for commercial clients seeking to establish and operate a business enterprise in the state of New Jersey. Ours is a small but prestigious NJ law firm offering the services of general corporate counsel without the expensive retainers, high overhead and redundant layers of impersonal communication. After 30 years, we have come to value the long-term relationships we’ve developed with our clients, offering up-close and personal contact with our attorneys that enables us to clearly identify a client’s goals, provide proactive planning and then quickly adjust to avoid disputes that would otherwise result in distracting litigation.
Our New Jersey corporate attorneys at Hartstein & Hartstein provide legal advice and litigation services to business clients on the broad spectrum of business issues
- New Jersey business incorporation / formation: The choice of entity (limited liability, non-profit, LLP, LLC) will have a significant impact on tax efficiency, based on business goals. The process of incorporating in New Jersey is complex and requires an experienced attorney who can draft legally sound documents and correctly observe regulatory formalities
- Corporate formalities: Choosing a board of directors, shareholder’s meetings, the keeping of minutes and other procedures required to operate a business in New Jersey
- Purchase, sale or transfer of a business in New Jersey: Leases, purchase-loan agreements, drafting and review of contracts, mediation
- Tax issues / asset protection: Assisting individuals and New Jersey businesses facing IRS disputes, including liens and penalties
- Business litigation: Mediation, negotiation and litigation at all levels of the New Jersey state courts and Federal courts related to breach of contract, evictions, collection and landlord-tenant disputes
- Regulatory compliance: Compliance review and implementation on new and emerging state and federal regulations related to accounting practices and employee policies, including training manuals, non-competes and employment policies
The key to running a successful business in New Jersey is to engage in proactive, long-range planning that exploits positive business climates and protects your interests during a downturn.
Talk To Our Firm
Business owners, developers, financial organizations and private individuals are invited to contact the Englewood law offices of Hartstein & Hartstein today for a complimentary telephone consultation and review of their existing and pending legal needs. Call 201-399-4276 or fill out our online contact form.